The meeting will be delayed to the second week of July because of the 4th of July holiday weekend. On July 9th we will meet in the usual Lehi City Historical Archives on 2100 North.
The minutes of the last few months had technical difficulties they were posted to the blog section of this website but did not get published. This was not noticed until July 7th. The blog page on the site has been fixed and renamed “Minutes”.
The July meeting agenda:
1. Discussion of the preparations for the Labor day activities
2. Signage planned by the Town of Fairfield
3. Property acquisition activities
4. Additional living history days
5. Nominations and elections